Skin Care Services are available from Monday to Saturday "By Appointment Only". Same day or next day appointment request, please call directly at 571.319.0093 to place your booking upon availability
Honey & Sugar Scrub Treatment $130 (60 minutes)
Relaxing, soothing and rejuvenating treatments for your body, neck and shoulders. This treatment exfoliates the body with sugar & honey scrub and essential oils to remove dead follicles and nourish the skin.
- Back steam for deep cleansing (assuring deeper pore cleansing without damaging your skin tissue) and extractions if necessary.
- Whole body exfoliation, mask and hydrate cream rich in nutrients.
Body Volcanic Mask Treatment (60 minutes) $145
Exfoliation, skin nourishment and rejuvenation (it improves elasticity) This is the ideal treatment to have the day before of your weding day or going to outdoors (i.e. beach)
Relaxing, soothing and rejuvenating treatments for your body, neck and shoulders. The treatment exfoliates the body with sugar & honey scrub and essential oils to remove dead follicles and nourish the skin.
- Whole body dry brush exfoliation, mud mask to nourish your body with mineral nutrients.
Body Detoxifying Treatment (75 minutes) $165
Exfoliation and drainage
This treatment exfoliates the body, helps eliminating dead cells and trapped toxins within your body. Enhances blood circulation and stimulates your natural drainage (lymphatic system).
- Whole body dry brush exfoliation, contour massage for your legs with ultrasound frequency treatment (combats cellulite) and body herbal wrap to hydrate and nourish your body with nutrients. Then enjoy the treatment inside of the sauna blanket to stimulate and accelerate natural detox.
Hands and Feet Treatment
Relax and restore the beauty of your hands and feet with this fabulous treatment.
- Mask and hydrate cream, rich in nutrients and minerals.
- Arms, hands, feet massage and finishing with warm mittens treatment.
30 minutes treatment $ 75
50 minutes treatment $95
This wonderful treatment is a must-do ritual for the beauty and rejuvenation of your hands and feet during the summer and winter season. The summer sun and the hard dryness of winter distress our skin cells causing damage such as skin elasticity lose, dehydration and acceleration of aging appearance.
Taking care of your hands and feet during all seasons are the best preventive way of aging signs.
When should you have a body treatment?
You should consider having a body treatments just before a special event where you will be showing your back in a plunging dress or just before the start of bathing suit season. During the winter your skin gets even drier so this type of treatments will repair the damage done by the cold weather and the artificial environment such as the pump heaters at home and working area.
Body treatments are not only excellent for re-hydrating your sking texture they are also relaxing and envigorating. Each treatment consist on deep cleansing, exfoliating dead skin and moisturizing. This will reduce acne (impurities caused by activities such as doing exercise or eating the wrong food); it smooths your skin texture and evens skin tone. Body treatments are an overall wellness regime.